I met you on a random night out. There was no expectation of finding someone but just to have a good fun time with friends. You appeared and we ended up make out like there’s no tomorrow. All the kisses that were exchanged that night….without a doubt, it was pure excitement for me. I yearned for your touch even more though at the time I was not in the stage of making a conscious decision and you realized that. You walked away from me, left me behind without any pity.
Sitting here and being sober, I realize that it was so pathetic of me to do so and I thank you for you to make that decision for me. I didn’t get your contact information and the last two days, I’ve been mad at myself for the way I acted with you. I pray to see you again so that I can ask you for your forgiveness and want a second chance with you... to start over, get to know each other, and we see where we will go from there. The future is no promises but with the present, I know I will treat you with the respect & love that you deserve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment