Follow your dream, do what your heart desires, and expect the unexpected... in another word "Embrace Uncertainty".
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Open....to the World Wide Web..
This is my first online blog and honestly, I am excited!! I’m not sure if it will be a specific topic that I will be focusing on but for now it will be random thoughts, events, and all of my being expose to the cyber world (if people care read) :)
To define oneself is to be able to discover your inner feeling and how to deal with it. I am living my life one day at a time and writing is a way for me to express my thoughts, feelings, and things that I'm too fearful to say, too shy to speak up, and too worry to vent. As I embark in this awesome journey of my life, I have failed too many to mention, accomplished too few to brag about, disappointed and pleased some people, but above all...I have learned/experienced it. I don't live my life with regrets and definitely never asking myself "what if". Life is about taking chances and as long as I am willing to embrace uncertainty...I am sure I will be just dainty fine. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment